|Weber Q||2 Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners||5 Burners||6 Burners|
|$ 138||$ 160||$ 182||$ 204||$ 226||$ 251|
Enquiry now for a free quote!
The BBQ Cleaning Process
- The Dirt2tidy expert will land with all that he needs to clean your machine.
- He will utilize:
- Wire brushes
- Barbecue scrubber
- cloths and paper towels
- Steel wool
- Protective oil & protective mat
- The Dirt2tidy cleaning team show up furnished with all the fundamental devices and an assortment of cleansers to suit a wide scope of materials and composites that the BBQ might be made of.
- The prompt floor zone around the machine is secured with a mat and the correct cleaning cleanser is resolved.
- The picked degreaser is applied to do something amazing for 20-30 min and, at that point, all consumed on foods, carbon stores and oil are cleaned off.
- All the removable parts – grates, barbecues, flavorizer bars – are brushed and cleaned independently. Cupboards, the base plate and the trickle plate are degreased and thoroughly scoured.
- Within the BBQ, around the burners, just as the range hood is additionally degreased and cleaned with a wire brush.
- The finally incorporate the intensive washing, wiping and polishing of the apparatus (all around).
- Within the BBQ is, at that point, splashed with unique oil to keep the machine from rusting. All the removed parts are set up back.
- The specialists check the BBQ, toward the finish of the administration, to ensure that it is working appropriately.
Regardless of what size, model or kind of grill bbq you have, we can clean it for you and spare you the time and exertion. The professionals, we work with, can scour and clean different measured Weber flame, 2-, 3-, 4-burner BBQs of any brand, bbq that sudden spike in demand for strong fuel, gas or electrics, little compact bbqs, and so forth.
What’s more, we should bring up here that you can rely on us to have your indoor cooker and oven wiped all around, also, by enrolling our particular bbq cleaning and specifying administration at whatever point you have to!
Step by step instructions to Maintain Your BBQ after a Cleaning
- All things considered, despite the fact that you may have your bbq cleaned expertly two or three times each year or more, it’s ideal to give your apparatus a decent wipe after each time you use it.
- To draw out the life of your grill, follow these tips:
- Clean the meshes and warming racks off any food bits and oil;
- Expel any fallen bits of flame-broiled food from the chamber, also;
- Finish surfaces or such, produced using cast iron, are inclined to rust, so you can shower them with vegetable oil, after each utilization to keep rust under control;
- Change the fat safeguard in the dribble plate after a couple of employments;
- Try not to leave your grill open medium-term yet in every case close the hood to secure your machine;
- On the off chance that you possess a gas grill, ensure that all associations are flawless and safe, just as consistently turn off the gas supply when cleaning your machine.
How Dirt2Tidy Works
How it works
Select your service with a date and time you like for your professional to arrive.
Dirt2tidy fits your schedule. Simply pick the time and date for your service and we’ll wrap up! Save time.
Confirm your booking online
Dirt2tidy’s simple on-request booking platform means we can give you a forthright cost and confirm your service quickly online.
Get the job done!
Any more missed BBQ cleaning arrangements or Calling your cleaner thinking about they’ll appear. All the professionals in Dirt2tidy have been experienced the screening process so you can trust them to work admirably.
Why You Should Do Professional BBQ Cleaning:
- It re-establish your BBQ to brand new
- Helps to cook better
- Finds workable pace territories you can’t reach
- Rock-solid cleaning for obstinate oil, fat, and consumed nourishment
- Security: for wellbeing and forever!
No more smoke – That’s correct! No more fallouts with your neighbours each time you light your BBQ and the breeze conveys the surging smoke over the fence.
Vermin free – Harboring nuisances, pulled in to oil and nourishment scraps, is an out and out wellbeing hazard. Try not to tell rodents what you had for supper the previous evening!
Solid aptitude – The administration is brought to you via prepared and confirmed cleaning agents. The experts have had some expertise in broiler cleaning as well. You can consolidate the two administrations to get a markdown.
Improved taste of nourishment – Meals taste better as well as there is a lesser possibility of nourishment getting defiled with microscopic organisms and residuals from past cooking sessions.
Fire anticipation – Grease developments combust effectively and suddenly. This can bring about unexpected flare-ups, which represent a genuine fire hazard, particularly in hot seasons, when nearness vegetation might be on the dry side.
What We Offers
We Offer Professional Cleaning Service Melbourne Wide
Enquiry now for a free quote!
As Featured On
In the event that your BBQ smells, or it’s a unique event and you need your BBQ to glance and work in tip-top condition, call us. Extraordinary events that we get called for BBQ cleaning frequently include Grand Final, Easter, Christmas, birthday celebrations, Australia Day, and everything in the middle.
We can turn out for BBQ cleaning at short notification however it will help on the off chance that you call us in any event 1-2 weeks before open occasions.
Our staffs are comprised of professional technicians who are employees rather than independent contractors, providing protection for our clients.
805 / 220 Collins st, Melbourne
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Mon – Fri