Total BARBEQUE CLEANING SERVICES
Depending on the state of your BBQ, the cleaning phase will take anything from 3 to 4 hours.
- Polish burners, grills, hotplates, stainless steel, warming cabinets, inner and outer casings, roast hoods, side burners, and enamel surfaces as well as trolleys thoroughly.
- To maintain food quality, we use non-caustic solutions.
- We can clean a wide range of BBQs, including gas flame bbq grill, spit roasters, and charcoal barbecues grill cleaning of all removable parts
- Help it cook better as we get to all those areas you can’t reach and provide safety for health and life
- The barbecue is reassembled and your bbq is prepared for immediate use during BBQ cleaning
|Exit Cleaning Cost|
|1 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom
|2 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|4 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|$ 250||$ 200||$ 240||$ 280||$ 320|
|$ 310||$ 280||$ 355||$ 430||$ 505|
As professionally qualified and seasoned BBQ cleaning professionals, you can be assured that when you hire us, the BBQ will be up and running to the highest (and most delicious!) of specifications.
We provide our BBQ grill cleaning service all over Australia, so anytime you want to treat the people you care for to a delicious, healthy meal, call the pros to make sure it’s in tip-top shape
Process of Barbeque Cleaning Services
The following is the schedule for the service:
- The patio or deck would first be protected with a pad to prevent fat splashes and burned food pieces from falling to the ground.
- The cleaner would then use a rigid wire brush to carefully scrub the grates, grills, and warming shelves.
- After that, he’ll focus on each burner individually by extracting the flavorizer bars first.
- The technician will also scrub the hood properly and clean the bottom tray and drip tray.
- If the appliance has a cabinet, it can be well washed both inside and out.
- A degreasing agent would be poured on the interior of your BBQ, followed by a wipe. After that, the professional would completely clean the chamber and dry it with a paper towel.
- He can add waterproof oil to the interior of the appliance to save it from rusting.
- .Once all of the pieces have been reinstalled, the grill will and shining.
- Finally, the cleaning experts can inspect the grill for proper operation.
We are committed to delivering outstanding outcomes that meet your needs when it comes to BBQ and oven detailing you may also include carpet cleaning at extra charges to combine the service and save time.
Please email us today for more details or to schedule a cleaning. We can clean both your oven and your BBQ on the same day, or even pest control we can come to your house on separate days to finish the work.
How Dirt2Tidy BBQ Cleaning Works
How it works
Select your service with a date and time you like for your professional to arrive.
Dirt2tidy fits your schedule. Simply pick the time and date for your service and we’ll wrap up! Save time.
Confirm your booking online
Dirt2tidy’s simple on-request booking platform means we can give you a forthright cost and confirm your service quickly online.
Get the job done!
Any more missed arrangements or Calling your BBQ cleaner thinking about they’ll appear. All the professionals in Dirt2tidy have been experienced the screening process so you can trust them to work admirably.
Why should you pay for a professional BBQ cleaning because you can do it yourself?
That is an excellent issue. Every DIY cleaning activity can, of course, pay off, leaving you with a grill that is clear of grease and burned food that could have gotten trapped on the side burners or warming racks. However, at what cost? Your little spare time and a lot of scrubbing. As a result, our experienced BBQ and Oven cleaning company can be useful.
As Featured On
Our methods will revitalize your outdoor grilling
All removable objects are soaked in the heat tank holding our specialized solution in the back of the technician’s van, which is totally environmentally safe. Degrease and vacuum the cavity of the BBQ as well as both sides of the hood. The grill has been cleaned, and the fat absorber has been removed.
- As a consequence, the BBQ grill is spotless
- Great-tasting grilled food • Insect prevention
- No chance of cross-contamination
- Smoke and fire threats are reduced
- Rust build-up is less likely
- we clean gas grill, burnt food and all type of bbq
- Adding years to the existence of your grill
Enquiry now for a BBQ Cleaning free quote!
- BBQ Cleaning Service Sydney
- BBQ Cleaning Service Adelaide
- BBQ Cleaning Service Brisbane
- BBQ Cleaning Service Melbourne
- BBQ Cleaning Service Gold Coast
- BBQ Cleaning Service Perth
We do all suburbs in the above cities
There is no additional cost on weekends for the oven and bbq cleaning. We are committed to supplying you with excellent value for money, and we do not believe you can spend extra only because it is the weekend.
For a rundown of Australia’s most affordable offers, call our polite workers! Weekends and weekdays are charged at the same rate, as are off-peak and peak hours and national holidays are charged at the same rate.
Within 3-4 days, or earlier if our timetable permits. We’ll try our utmost to accommodate you if you need us.
Call us if your BBQ stinks, or if it’s a special day and you want your BBQ to look and work like new. BBQ cleaning is often requested for special events such as the Grand Final, Easter, Christmas, birthdays, Australia Day, and all in between.
We will clean your BBQ on short notice, but it would improve if you contact us at least one week before the holiday.
Any time you use it, just wipe it off and disinfect it. Once a year, we suggest cleaning your BBQ fully by a professional bbq cleaning service.
To maintain your BBQ looking fresh, wipe it down after – use, and get it professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months.
If you clean your BBQ with each usage, you just need a skilled clean once a year to clean hard-to-reach areas and uncovered areas like under the cover, inside the barbecue, trays, and burners.
In our bbq grill cleaning service, we also clean the exterior of the grill as well as underneath it, where oil and fats will leak and harden over time, making it difficult to clean completely.
Our service and solutions are 100 percent Australian since we use non-caustic, biodegradable solutions built locally. We take care of your diet and hygiene.
We’ve cleaned hundreds of BBQs, but chances are we’ve cleaned one similar to yours. whether it is bbq and oven cleaning services combined you may avail of our special offers