|Exit Cleaning Cost|
|1 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom
|2 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|4 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom
|$ 250||$ 200||$ 240||$ 280||$ 320|
|$ 310||$ 280||$ 355||$ 430||$ 505|
Our End of Lease and Bond Cleaning Services Includes
We are a well-known cleaning business that provides the best end-of-lease cleaning in Melbourne, as well as a 100% Service Guarantee and a 7-day Bond Back Guarantee (T&Cs apply).
We deliver a free 7day re-clean of your rental property if your real estate manager has cleaning problems. We are well-known in the area for providing spotless rental property maintenance and sanitation.
We vacuum everything from large office spaces to tiny apartments and houses for our clients’ end-of-lease cleaning sydney needs. Our end of lease cleaners is qualified and tested locals with experience washing, sanitizing, and disinfecting various areas of the home, including bathrooms and kitchens, which are the dirtiest.
We are high-quality service providers that tailor packages to your preferences and let you choose the job’s start date. Our fast and flexible booking allows you to escape any inconveniences and enjoy a stress-free relocation. We go beyond and beyond to consider our customers’ needs and tailor our services for affordable end of lease cleaning prices.
We speak to forefront property manager advancement, with the eco-accommodating end of Lease Cleaning in Perth (eco-accommodating) and thorough ability.
Our End of Lease Cleaning in Brisbane and all our service areas guarantees the most satisfying post-rent property condition. Our expert End of lease clean speaks to cutting-edge advancement, high-quality professional bond Cleaners (eco-accommodating), and thorough skill.
Bed room, Living room and All common areas
Light clean up
Spider web evacuation
Residue & Wipe all surfaces
Clean light switches and door handles
Wipe evading sheets and window ledges
Vacuum/Wipe unmistakable window tracks
Vacuum/Mop all floors
Wardrobe floors vacuumed/cleaned
Holder racks/poles cleaned
Clean lobbies, staircases
Light spot clean dividers
Process of end of Lease Cleaning Australia
Most of people begin to stress over their security deposit when their tenure is reaching a conclusion. As a tenant, you are liable for the general tidiness of the property, and a professional tenancy cleaning service in Sydney is the right option to get your Bond Back.
Toward the finish of your rent, your real estate will fill the official condition report during this examination and if the property doesn’t meet the desires, you won’t have the option to get your security deposit back. Dirt2Tidy professional End of Lease Clean is here to ensure that doesn’t occur.
What Is Used with Your Move-Out Cleaning Service?
This method of cleaning is far more thorough than a standard scrub. During a vacate cleaning, we often come across fixtures and equipment that have never been washed before, such as lighting fixtures.
So, contact a reputable firm that follows an end of lease cleaning checklist expertise to guarantee that it is cleaned to the highest quality.
Each job is completed in compliance with sanitation checklists authorized by the department. Furthermore, the end-of-lease cleaning kit is booked without a time limit, implying that the cleaning crew can remain on site before the job is done to the highest expectations
The below is a step-by-step breakdown of our bond cleaning procedure:
- The squad will arrive at your home at the scheduled time. You will be notified via email if there are any unforeseen road delays.
- The technicians would unload the cleaning supplies and equipment for the work.
- When accessing the house, they would put on safe overshoes to ensure that no dust gets dragging around and that the operation is completely sanitary.
- They may check the property and ensure that any places that need cleaning have been noted in the original report. Any new responsibilities would be negotiated with the customer.
- The places that need special attention would be identified.
- The bond back cleaning phase will begin in the kitchen, where all cupboards, tables, toilets, tiled floors, the refrigerator, and other items will be washed clean both inside and out.
- The cleaners will then go to the toilets, where they will de-lime and descale everything. All appliances, fittings, tub, sink, under-sink cabinet, toilet, and bath are disinfected during the deep cleaning phase.
- Both bedrooms will be dusted and all surfaces, including confined quarters, wardrobes, and closets, will be swept clean.
- The cleaners would then go on to the common areas. Floors and chairs, as well as all manner of decorations and architectural features, would be swept sterile
- The insides of all the windows in the house, as well as their bases and tracks, would be wiped.
- The experts would often pay particular attention to areas that citizens often overlook, such as doorknobs, electrical sockets, and so on.
- Finally, the technicians can complete the remaining duties on the checklist, such as wall spot cleaning, blinds washing, exterior window cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, oven cleaning, gutter cleaning, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, balcony cleaning, garage cleaning, and more.
Request a quote right away.
IN AUSTRALIA, FULLY INSURED END OF LEASE CLEANERS
Cleaning can seem to be a simple process, but eliminating dirt and filth from your rental property may be difficult. Our competent end of lease cleaning service in Adelaide has the knowledge and equipment to remove dust bunnies and stubborn stains, restoring the property to its original state and in compliance with the condition study.
How Dirt2Tidy End of Lease Cleaning Works
How it works
Select your service with a date and time you like for your professional to arrive.
Dirt2tidy fits your Bond Cleaning schedule. Simply pick the time and date for your service and we’ll wrap up! Save time.
Confirm your booking online
Dirt2tidy’s simple on-request booking platform means we can give you a forthright cost and confirm your service quickly online.
Get the job done!
Any more missed End of lease cleaning arrangements or Calling your lease cleaner thinking about they’ll appear. All the professionals in Dirt2tidy have been experienced the screening process so you can trust them to work admirably.
Hire Best Vacate Cleaners
Moving is a time-consuming process, particularly when you have to deal with end-of-lease cleaning as well. Owing to unprofessional cleaning and defects, several renters may not get their bond back. As a result, hiring a reputable end-of-tenancy cleaning company in Melbourne is essential.
We clean your rental property thoroughly, including all spaces, wall-to-wall carpeting, the kitchen, and the bathrooms, using the best move out cleaning methods available. Our end of lease cleaning in Canberra use cutting-edge equipment and non-toxic cleaning products to help you get your complete bond back by sprucing up the leased office.
We take care of the whole house, including the hard-to-reach areas. Cobwebs, stains on the furniture, fingerprints on light switches, and pollen in the air conditioner pump are all cleaned by our bond cleaners.
They clean the tops of the cupboards and tables, as well as the sliding door tracks. They completely clean and mop the furniture, as well as vacuum the carpets. Our commitment to care and attention to detail allow us to offer our clients a 100% Quality Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with some aspect of the cleaning, we will have a free re-clean within 72 hours.
For our clients, end-of-lease cleaning is a hassle-free experience. Here is how it goes down:
- Our experts launch the end-of-lease cleaning phase by thoroughly cleaning the whole property and following your orders.
- Our end-of-lease cleaners take a thorough strategy, sweeping from top to bottom and include door and window cleaning.
- They use an REIV-approved cleaning guide to ensure that they meet industry requirements.
- They provide any extra cleaning services needed by the customer, such as carpet steam cleaning or oven and BBQ cleaning.
- Once the cleaning is over, they ask you to inspect the property and have recommendations before they depart.
- The cleaners can leave the premises after you confirm, and you will then make the payment electronically.
- If the property manager objects, we can have a free re-clean within 7 Days.
As Featured On
Enquiry now for a End of Lease Clean free quote!
The cost of cleaning is determined by the size and state of the house. A one-bedroom apartment costs about $250, a two-bedroom unit costs $300, and a four-bedroom house costs $420.Call our customer service representatives for a customized quotation.We take care of the number of things like, walls, closets, cabinets, washrooms, and other inside and outside needs, and then include a personalized and upfront cost for space.
We have the simplest method for scheduling a cleaning task. Here’s what you can do.
- Fill out the ‘Request a Quote” form on our website to arrange an end of lease carpet cleaning. Our customer service representatives will answer as soon as possible.
- You may also contact us to talk with one of our representatives who will assess your cleaning needs and the state of the house and find a suitable cleaning package for you.
- They’ll then give you an upfront estimate and schedule work for you at a time and date that’s best for you.
- Because of our adjustable schedule, consumers will get their end of lease cleaning in few days that they want. We are open from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. As a result, you can contact us at any time of business hours and we would be delighted to assist you.
- After the booking is confirmed, our end-of-lease cleaners can appear at your home to provide the job and meticulously clean the premises. We work hard and obey your directions as well as the REIV-approved cleaning checklist.
- After we’ve finished the job, we’ll ask for your input before moving on.
- If you believe the cleaners did not perform a thorough job, we can arrange for a free re-clean within 7 days. Our experts, on the other hand, would never require this free service because they still perform to the maximum of their abilities.
- Our goal is to bring your bond back so you can experience a stress-free relocation.
The amount of time it takes to clean a property varies depending on its size and quality. There are no set hours for these positions and they vary depending on the nature of the property and client. Some customers need extra facilities, such as pressure washing, which will extend the job’s length.
We will usually clean a 1-bedroom apartment in 5-6 hours and a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in 8-12 hours. However, whether the property hasn’t been washed in months or was locked up for weeks before our cleaners came, things might change.
Please contact us to receive a customized quote and schedule for your house, and notify our representatives of the number of spaces, carpets, window cleaning specifications, and any other disinfecting needs. We’ll tell you exactly how long it would take.
It’s also important to let us know about any extra resources you’ll need so we can apply them to the cleaning checklist and give you an estimate upfront. You would not have to wait for something with our fast service.
We have straightforward pricing, and you may request a quote with no strings attached. In addition, our cutting-edge equipment allows us to complete cleaning tasks faster than most service providers. Our cleaners’ skills and abilities come in handy when it comes to cutting down on deadlines any further. As a result, our reputable organization will provide you with the finest support in the shortest period possible. So, get in touch with us today for a free quote.
Professional cleaning is not the same as DIY cleaning, and the effects are not the same. Here are some of the things that set Bond Cleaning In Melbourne apart.
- Our cleaning is based on proven and tested methods and a result-driven approach.
- We have the best team of locally recruited cleaners in the city who have been working in the field for years
- Our service is time-saving and precise, which helps in driving off all of the odors.
- For sanitization, we do use organic and non-toxic cleaning chemicals.
- Our bond Cleaners are police-verified and professionally insured cleaners who have received extensive training in all washing techniques, including steam cleaning, pressure cleaning, wooden floor cleaning, tapware polishing, and so on.
- To provide you with the highest performance, our experts are armed with all of the advanced techniques and a REIV-approved checklist.
- Our goal is to return your deposit in a secure manner by washing and sanitizing every surface such that it appears brand fresh.
Our service includes everything from blinds, skirting frames, and doorknobs to ovens, carpets, and range hoods.
Yes, we can only guarantee proper cleaning while the home or workplace is empty. Since end-of-lease cleaning is expected at the time of move-out, it is better to move all of the furniture out first and then get it cleaned.
This way, we’ll have an open room to finish the mission without any obstacles or intervention. We won’t be able to clean the property if the leased room is crammed with heavy furniture and the fixtures are stuffed with your things.
As a result, you’ll need to hire movers first to have your belongings moved before the end-of-lease cleaners arrive in Melbourne. Moving all of the furniture and luggage out would also serve to get unseen dust to the floor, where it can be easily cleaned away.
You may opt to remain or quit the property after shifting the furniture. If we’ve completed the cleaning, we’ll contact you to review our job. If you want to visit, make sure there are no children or pets in the home, since they can interrupt the cleaning process or cause injury.
If you are occupied with the relocation on that day, you should leave the keys in a secure spot. When our cleaners have completed the job, they will lock them up and return them. Our experts are police verified and completely licensed, so you can put your faith in them without hesitation. As a result, you will avoid thinking about the fixtures and leave the house unattended.
- End-of-tenancy maintenance is where the leased land is thoroughly cleaned towards the end of the tenancy in order to get the bond back.
- With the exception of normal wear and tear, the deep cleaning restores the house to its pre-move-in state.
- During the course of a tenancy, most residences collect mud, grime, grunge, and oil stains, which are concealed under the furniture and other possessions. It leaves the area unsanitary and difficult to clean on your own.
- Skilled end-of-tenancy cleaners pay particular attention to removing both debris and germs from the property.
- Our cleaners know what they’re doing and arrive at the peak and work their way down for a comprehensive clean-up.
- They dust the ceilings, scrape cobwebs from the ceilings, vacuum the walls and frames, and polish the doorknobs and cabinet handles. To disinfect the surfaces, we use herbal solutions.
- Using natural cleaners, we guarantee that the house is free of contaminants and ready to rent, removing any stains and traces from the walls, floors, bricks, glass doors, and other surfaces.
- We meticulously dust the interiors clean including racks of the refrigerator, air conditioner, and range hood to eliminate any grime and grunge.
- We don’t pay attention to the gaps between the dishwasher and the refrigerator, which are notorious for collecting dust and dirt. The refrigerator, faucets, and drain hole are all cleaned. The whole house has been cleaned to make it look brand fresh.
Our cleaners can leave no stone unturned in providing deep cleaning of the house, and we give a seven-day bond back guarantee (Ts and Cs apply). We can return for a free reclean within 7 days if you notice any unclean spots or stains that have not been properly washed.
We, on the other hand, never allow our clients to be unhappy with our job. Our 100 percent support promise ensures that you get full value for your money and that your bond is returned. As a result, you will let go of any concerns about your deposit and remain relaxed in the moving out period.
Our cleaning service with a bond return guarantee allows you to focus on those essential tasks when we take care of the cleaning. The affirmation demonstrates our professionalism and commitment to consumer satisfaction. If you have any extra requirements, we will include them in our checklist and provide you with an estimate upfront.
We have a full property makeover, including curtains, doors, cabinets, furniture, and appliances such as air conditioners and range hoods. If you don’t have the time or resources to improve the quality of your rental property at the end of the tenancy, you can call on us.
Without a doubt. If windows are open, we clean them both inside and out as part of our end-of-lease maintenance. We may not, though, work at heights because it is unsafe for our cleaners. We would not be able to clean your windows from the outside if your property is on the second or third floor which needs a ladder for window washing.
We should not function at heights or in hazardous environments. Whether the windows can be washed without assistance from the outside, we can gladly and meticulously clean them.
Our technicians can remove the residue before washing the windows with an organic glass cleaning solution. They make out that the glass is not scratched or grazed. After that, the windows are rubbed down with a dry microfibre cloth to remove any remaining water droplets or soap. When we clean the blinds, we dust them.
Not to mention the windowsills, which are typically covered with gravel and dust bunnies. The hinges and bolt, which have a number of filthy fingerprints, are given extra care by our cleaners. As a result, if we are able to hit the walls, we can have a seamless washing.
Our top goal is to include a reliable and reliable end-of-lease cleaning service, which is why all of our employees are completely insured. Here’s how we make sure our procedures are secure.
- Our cleaners are highly recommend and
professional cleaners who have been qualified in cleaning for months, making them the finest in the industry for the job; moreover, they are both police checked and completely licensed, enhancing our customers’ confidence in our operation. You may also leave the house unattended.
- They use a REIV-approved cleaning checklist to ensure that they meet the industry’s highest expectations and targets.
- They know how to scrub, sanitize, and steam clean different materials without defacing or damaging fixtures such as carpets, wooden floors, glass doors, and walls, and they use chemical-free cleaning agents and solutions to ensure that the clean-up has a little negative impact on the environment.
- You can rely on them to have a thorough and impeccably clean end-of-lease cleaning without causing any problems with the landlord during the inspection.
- We scrub your land with sincerity and handle it as though it were our own. Our seven-day money-back guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) keeps us accountable and liable.
End-of-lease cleaning can ideally be scheduled a week before you decide to move out. It is essential for the following reasons:
- But, if you are unsure and have not completed a booking before the last minute, you should contact us to inquire about our cleaners’ availability.
- If we have some open slots on the specified day, we will be willing to accommodate you. However, it is preferable to schedule the cleaning ahead of time so that you have enough time to carry out your belongings and complete the cleaning without interruption
- Since our cleaners are scheduled, we can willing to consider cleaning work right away.
- If there is a 4-5-day delay between the cleaning and the inspection, the empty property can attract dust, mites, and dirt, and will not be able to please the owner or real estate, agent.
We advise you to have the real estate inspection done within 7 days